The Premium 3.6m Freestanding Cat Enclosure features quality stainless steel reinforced netting for added strength and a quick and easy net installation system.
By allowing your cat outside, there are many threats that you are exposing it to. Keep your cat safe in an enclosure and reduce the risk of fights, dogs, foxes, theft, becoming lost, disease, and the most significant risk of being injured or killed by a vehicle.
The Premium 3.6m Freestanding Cat Enclosure is a simple way to keep your cat stimulated and happy, allowing it to soak up some sun while safely enjoying the outdoors. The F shaped zipper provides easy access to your cat, and an optional Tunnel can be added to provide easy access for your cat into your home or other enclosed areas of your backyard.
- FREE Cat Hammock
- Easy to assemble
- Premium 19mm Stainless Steel Reinforced UV treated Cat Netting
- Simple one piece netting
- The net is suspended inwards of the steel frame. This allows the net to be pulled out towards the frame until the correct amount of tautness is obtained. Having the net taut is of the utmost importance to your cat’s safety, and installing it in this matter ENSURES a tight net.
- Powder coated steel frame with quick pin-lock connect system
- Pre-Sewn Heavy Duty 10mm zipper for easy access
- Velcro straps for assembly
The Premium 3.6m Freestanding Cat Enclosure provides many benefits, including:
- Safe and secure design for peace of mind
- Affordable solution for cat containment
- Portable and ideal for rental properties or for traveling
- Velcro strap assembly system for quick assembly and disassembly
NOTE: FREE Hammock included. Accessories (chair, bed, scratcher, bowl, toys) NOT included. Your Enclosure will not come with both these accessories.
IMPORTANT: This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from Dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.
Safety: Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure. In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.